CYLRR Weather Update

The forecast for this weekend's Check Your Legs RR reads more like a late February forecast for a weekend in Belgium. That being the said....we are hoping the bad weather pushes through and the race can go on. We will race if the conditions are safe to race. That means in the cold...rain....wind.....it's a go. But if there is snow of any consequence on the roads the race will be canceled. Please take a look at the website the morning of the race. If the CYLRR is unsafe to run I will try to post a notice by 8 AM.